The News Director Development Program (NDDP)
The News Director Development Program (NDDP) is an intensive three-day conference for those who have been news directors for at least three years.
Kneeland seminars not only show managers more ethical ways to cover local news, but also tackle the critical issues of scheduling, budgeting, and managing people in a way that can help their stations thrive during these competitive times.
Kneeland Fellows continue learning after the session ends by participating in follow-up conference calls and by having access to confidential social media applications that allow for frequent and useful conversation between Fellows. The Kneeland Project covers the hotel, tuition and most meals for participants, while stations provide travel expenses.
Join us in congratulating our most recent NDDP Fellows:
- Neal Bennett, Charlottesville, VA
- Matt Brown, Sherman, TX
- Al Corral, Los Angeles, CA
- Michael Fabac, Little Rock, AR
- Daniel Garcia, San Antonio, TX
- Michelle Germano, Tucson, AZ
- Martha Kattan, Dallas, TX
- Christine Riser Kopidlansky, Johnson City, TN
- Patti McGettigan, Grand Rapids, MI
- Neil Middleton, Hazard, KY
- Norma Morato, New York, NY
- Denise Vickers, Montgomery, AL