News Director 2.0: Understanding, embracing and managing change in an "Advanced Media" world.
The Kneeland Project held the last News Director 2.0: Understanding, Embracing, and Managing Opportunities for the 'Advanced Media' World in Phoenix, Arizona.
This session focuses on the challenges of managing alternative news sources, local news expansion, and an ever-growing series of choices and options for news content, in concert with The Kneeland Project's unique leadership instruction, ethical training, and hands-on management system. Journalists who attend this seminar leave with actionable information and executable strategies to lead their newsrooms into the future.
Thanks to our generous funders, The Kneeland Projects covers the hotel, tuition, and many meal expenses for selected news directors, while participants provide travel expenses.
Join us in congratulating our last Advanced Media Leadership Seminar Fellows:
- Rita Andolsen, Cleveland, OH
- Rick Bagley, El Paso, TX
- Kyle Brinkman, Pensacola, FL
- Dan Cates, Mobile, AL
- Denise Chandler, Winchester, VA
- Michelle Donaldson, Albuquerque, NM
- Marco Flores, Phoenix, AZ
- Charlie Haldeman, Sherman, TX
- Curtis Jackson, Idaho Falls, ID
- Gina Katzmark, Greensboro, NC
- Ronald Lombard, Syracuse, NY
- Chip Mahaney, Richmond, VA
- Geoffrey Roth, Fresno, CA
- Lena Sadiwskyj, Tucson, AZ
- Ike Walker, Topeka, KS
- Letitia Walker, Lafayette, LA
- James Warner, Fayetteville, AR
- Ken White, Charlotte, NC